FUSED SILICA PRODUCTS:
The microstructure of natural high purity quartz becomes fused quartz with amorphous structure under the high temperature.
Fused silica powder is made by using high quality fused quartz through a special grinding process. It is in high purity and grain size distribution is controllable.
The main characteristics of fused silica powder:
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- High hardness, wear resistance
- Low expansion coefficient
- Stable chemical properties, in addition to react with hydrofluoric acid and strong base, it is not reaction with any other substance.
- Good whiteness, high temperature resistance, melting point is 1,750 centidegrees.
Fused silica powder is widely used to such as electronic material, powder coating, investment casting, refractory materials, high voltage electrical insulation, paint coatings, silicon rubber, technical ceramics, photovoltaic materials, plastic materials, advanced materials, fine chemical, aerospace, medicine and other industries.